WM ADASS has a well established Workforce Network that includes adult social care leads from each of our 14 councils along with representation from Skills for Care, Health Education England, West Midlands Employees and other key partners
The Network meets bi-monthly to support the West Midlands Improvement Programme providing information, improvement and best practice sharing for activists across the region. It is also concerned with:
- strategic workforce planning
- growing and developing the workforce to meet future demand
- enhancing the use of technology
- developing the wellbeing of the workforce
- building and enhancing social justice in the workforce.
The Network is sponsored by Pete Fahy, Director of Adult Services, Coventry City Council, chaired by Marc Greenwood, Head of Business Systems and Improvement at Coventry City Council, and Karen Jackson and managed by Lynne Bowyers, Workforce Lead, WM ADASS.