The Regional Co-production Advisory Network is a community of people with lived experience from across the West Midlands committed to working together with West Midlands ADASS to improve personalised care and support.
Video from the Co-production Advisory Group meeting in May 2023
- To raise awareness of co-production and be an influencing voice in shaping regional care and health improvement;
- To challenge and support councils to share approaches of co-production and learn from what works;
- Support West Midlands ADASS regional programme to improve adult social care;
- To work in partnership with and support Directors of Adult Social Care on key issues.
The Network is co-chaired by Keymn Whervin (expert by experience) and Tanya Miles (Executive Director of People, Shropshire Council).
Forthcoming meetings (via MSTeams)
- Monday 19 June, 12.45 – 2.15
- Monday 18 September, 9-10.30
- Monday 27 November, 9.30 – 11.00
- Monday 12 February, 10.00 – 11.30
How can I get involved?
The next meeting will take place on Monday 18 September, between 9 – 10.30 via Microsoft Teams. Attendees will be renumerated for their time. If you are interested in being the representative for your area or would like to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.