We aim to have the best regional improvement programme for adult social care in England.
We are using challenge, collaboration and intelligence to work across the sector to make things better for our organisations and clients, to seek out innovation and to speak up for the profession.
This involves us in:
- Using networks to share ideas and new ways of working with professionals, partners and associates
- Learning and developing through peer challenge to change what we do for the better
- Making the most of data, digital tools and systems to transform our services
- Growing and developing our workforce
- Building programmes that put research and co-production at the heart of what we do